Join Carla to explore how you can start integrating pure plant-based essential oils into your life for improved health and wellbeing.
You will be provided with everything you need to know to start integrating these pure, plant based products into your life for yourself, including take home information.
Experience essential oils first hand and learn simple ways to:
- Improve the physical and emotional health of your family
- Elevate and balance your mood, emotions and energy
- Reduce the toxic load on your home, body, children and the environment by changing to natural cleaning products
- Address common health concerns and boost your immunity
- Improve quality of sleep for the whole family
- Use in your yoga and meditation practice
- Recover from sports and gym training
- Create your own healthy, self-care habits
We'll start with a short mindful practice to ground and help clarify your health goals. Then we'll learn how essential oils can improve our health and wellbeing.
This is an interactive class - get hands on with the oils, try them for yourself, ask questions and learn!
You can also take part in the yoga class beforehand for a morning of bliss, or just come for the essential oils class and some morning tea.
When: Sunday 4 November, 10:30am - 12pmCost: FREE + includes take home information and morning tea.
To ensure enough material is provided though, please RSVP your spot though via the below link: