250 Hour Yoga Teacher Training coming to BHC! Starts Feb 2018
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.”
– Yogi Bhajan
ABOUT THE COURSE
· Strong focus on spiritual anatomy & physiology.
· The theory behind physical asana.
· understanding the emotional mental spiritual and physical properties of all the organs
· By the end of this teacher training our hope is to empower each teacher with the skills to instruct a broad range of students who have injuries, are pregnant and post-natal and students who are at different stages and age in their life etc.
· Deepen your practice and understanding of Yoga to better empower asana and alignment.
· This training was designed to explore the foundations of the mind, body, spirit relationship through various styles of yoga, asana, pranayama, mudra & meditation practices.
· Mind, body & Spirituality lies at the heart of the training, and is woven into the various topics of:
Philosophy, Ethics & Lifestyle, Ayurveda, Subtle Anatomy
Asana & Alignment
Anatomy & Physiology
Throughout the course class discussions & involvement will take place, along with opportunities for teaching practice. At the end of the course there will be a practical & theory exam.